What it is: A medium coverage powder foundation with a buildable formula and a natural, matte, and airbrush finish.
Finish: Soft Matte
Formulation: Pressed Powder
What Else You Need to Know: The formula creates medium buildable yet weightless coverage that moves with your skin and doesn't crack, cake, or clog your pores. Not tested on animals and complies with international product safety requirements. Our Pressed powder foundation is waterproof and comedogenic. This foundation can be used to set liquid or cream foundation and provides all-day shine control.
Shade finding tips:
- Our Airbrush Soft Matte Powder Foundation comes in the same 10 shades to start
- To help find your shade start with your shade range (Fair, Light, Tan, Medium, Deep), then narrow down your skin’s undertone.
Warm- Dominant yellow or golden skin tones. (Check the veins on your wrist or under eyes, they will be mostly green).
Cool- Appear pink or beige in skin tone. (Check the veins on your wrist or under eyes, they will be mostly blue/purple).
Neutral- A slight green brown undertone. A mix of cool and warm (Check the veins on your wrist or under eyes, they will be a mix of green and blue--> match your skin tone).
Ways to check your undertones
1. The Vein Test- check under your wrist or eyes for vein color. Noted above.
2. Natural Hair Tone - look at your roots to determine if its cool or warm in color.
3. Gold or Silver - Hold up gold and silver jewelry next to your face. Which one makes you look brighter and healthier and which one makes your skin more yellow, red, uneven, or gray? If gold jewelry gives you a lift, you're warm. If silver is better, you're cool.
This is a NON RETURN, Non-Refundable item!